Latest Updates News | Hot News | Sports News

05 May 2010

anushka and simbu wedding soon ???

Simbu and Anushka Marriage Soon ? Is tamil actor simbu and telugu actress Anushka marrying. Having proclaimed his affinity for Anushka, soon after her Arundhati success, the charmer has never hidden his feelings for her. However the martiage has come as a total shocker to the industry and friends according to the sources.


Silambarasan and Anushka Speech


Silamrarasan (simbu) :

    "Snushka is a total beauty I admin her professionalism and the grace which she handles her personal life.  Truly, I am lucky to have her."


Anushka Shetty (anushka) :
    "I lve his X6 BMW. He look me on a long drive and thats when he proposed to me. I had to say yes, since he is such a well brought up person with nice values."

1 comment:

Post a Comment