Latest Updates News | Hot News | Sports News

13 April 2010

Priyadarshan’s turning point


Many actors and technicians feel working with Priyadarshan was like a turning point. And the ace filmmaker believes that his forthcoming venture ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’ is a turning point in his career.

Saying ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’ is an adaptation of Iranian film ‘Children of Heaven’ directed by Majid Majidi, the director adds: “When I approached for Majid Majidi for the rights, he was little apprehensive since the film's Chinese version 'Home Run' disappointed him.”

“But I explained him my plans and how I was going to portray the movie. He was immensely impressed and happily agreed to give me the rights. I had seen the film 10 years back. It was a superior product,” Priyan says.

On the film’s protagonist Darsheel Safary of ‘Taare Zameen Par’ fame, he says, “Darsheel is much better than many of our superstars. He understands the character well and comes out with a brilliant performance. He is a complete actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment