Latest Updates News | Hot News | Sports News

10 May 2010

Bathing Sensation: Neetu Apes Smita's 'Chakra'?



Neetu Chandra's on a wet footing. Hah, quite literally. Chandra, reportedly, has enacted a sensuous bathing scene in 'The Apartment'… and comparisons are being drawn between the late Smita Patil's outdoor clean up in 'Chakra' and her soapy effort in the Jagmohan Mundhra flick.

"I have been compared to Smitaji ever since I did 'Traffic Signal'," declares NC in a media talk. "I know that Smitaji has done a similar bathing scene in 'Chakra', but that was outdoors and this one is in a run down broken bathroom. Smitaji was a legend, and if I can be one per cent of what she was, my life is set!."

Chandra, however, states that she wasn't totally nervous about this watery move. "Jag sir said that he would present me aesthetically and that I could call the shots and get the scene edited out if I did not like the end results."

Query her on her family's reaction to this bold step… and Chandru asserts, "I'm only answerable to my work, and nobody else. And I take my own decisions."

Guess, it's a watered down matter….

No comments:

Post a Comment