Latest Updates News | Hot News | Sports News

09 June 2010

Warning Issues Sneha

Sneha is irked a lot about gossips on her that appear in a section of the media. “I have no other option than taking legal action if this trend continues,” says the actress, issuing a warning to those spreading rumours.

“Actresses are not sex workers. It is not fair to write gossips on them just because they are into acting profession. We too have a family and those spreading rumours should understand the pain we undergo thanks to their acts,” she says.

“I would no more take things easy,” the ‘smiling beauty says and adds: “I would sure take legal action if this trend continues. I am open to criticism, but not to such cheap acts which agonises me a lot.”

Changing the topic, the actress says, “This is my 10th year in cinema. I am currently doing a crucial role in Prashanth starrer ‘Ponnan Sankar’ which has dialogues by Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Besides, I am playing the lead role in ‘Bhavani IPS’ and Sarath Kumar’s Vidiyal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment